1. 首页 > 星座知识 > 文章页面

大学英语 英译汉

高等院校英语专业现代应用型教材 英语翻译入门 英译汉翻译入门

各位老铁们,大家好,今天由我来为大家分享大学英语 英译汉,以及大学英语英汉配对大全的相关问题知识,希望对大家有所帮助。如果可以帮助到大家,还望关注收藏下本站,您的支持是我们最大的动力,谢谢大家了哈,下面我们开始吧!

本文目录

大学英语 英译汉326、英语小故事(英汉对照)“餐桌上的大学”大学英语 英译汉

1.Would you mind closing the window for me?

最新上架 大学二手书店 孔夫子旧书网

1、您能帮我关下窗户吗?

2.Who is the girl in white shirt?

穿白衬衣的女孩是谁?

3.Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.

空气污染比水污染更严重

4.He shows a great interest in learning English.

他对学习英语表现出了极大的兴趣

5.It is no good hoping to read all these books.

要把这些书全部读完的可能性不大。

6. I slept soundly all night.

我整晚睡得很好。

7. I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.

昨天晚上我回家的路上遇到了我的一个好朋友。

8. I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.

我捡起袋子避免脸被烟和高温伤害。

9. Mark couldn’t come to the party because he had to work.

马克来不了聚会了,因为他不得不工作。

10. We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming.

我们无法断定地震的来临。

11. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.

这个朋友目睹了一切但是一句话也说不出来。

12. Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and

writers of the world.

每年他都拿出一些钱给世界上最优秀的科学家和作家。

13. I hurried to my office.

我急着赶往办公室。

14. In fact, he did not even own a bed.

事实上,他连一张床都没有。

15. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.

他召集了医生并确认他们五点时会到达。

16. I got there by plane late at night.

我在深夜乘飞机到达这里。

17. I’m looking forward to your visit to China.

我期盼您来中国访问。

18. This box can hold more books than one.

这个箱子能比那个装更多的书。

19. Please give me your advice.

请您给我建议。

20. I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your

hotel.

我写这封信投诉你们旅馆的服务。

21. You and your team can discover the answer to problems together.

你和你的团队可以一起找到问题的答案。

22. Smoking can seriously harm your health.

吸烟严重损害健康。

23. Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.

比起几年前,现在高中生抽烟的较少。

24. I hope you will change your mind tomorrow.

我希望你明天会改变主意。

25. Do you go swimming every day?

你每天都去游泳吗?

26. Business success depends on hard work.

努力工作是事业成功的保障。(事业成功依赖于努力工作。)

27. Good health is an essential part of good life.

健康是幸福生活的基础。

28. How much does a parrot like this cost?

这样的鹦鹉要多少钱?

29. Eastern culture is different from western.

东方文化与西方有很大差异

30. I feel lonely without you.

没有你我感到孤独。

31. He looks much older than his age.

他比实际年龄看起来老一些。

32. Young persons under 25 makes up half of the American population.

25岁以下的青年占到了美国人口的二分之一。

33. I play football with my classmates.

我和同学一起踢足球。

34. From the East coast to the West it is about 3,000 miles wide.

从东部沿海到西部大概有3000里宽。

35. I’ve lost interest in my work.

我对我的工作丧失了兴趣。

36. I got to the library by bus.

我乘车去了图书馆。

37. He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at 5.

他召集了医生并确认他们五点时会到达。

38. Their parents don’t know them as well as their friends do.

他们的家长不了解他们,朋友也是。

39. Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.

一些家长甚至阻止孩子和他们的好朋友聚会。

40. By 1900, states had laws against selling cigarettes to young

people.

从1900年开始,国家法律禁止向未成年人出售香烟。

41. If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.

如果吃了维生素你会有更多的能量。

42. Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights.

离开教室之前请把灯关了。

43. Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10.30 pm.

220次航班预计晚上10:30抵达。

44. He is one of the greatest writers in the world.

他是世界上最好的作家之一。

45. I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.

每天晚上我都很有兴致的阅读当地的报纸。

46. He prefers coffee to tea.

比起茶他更愿意喝咖啡。

47. Our textbooks are very different from theirs.

我们的教科书和他们的有很大差别。

48. I sent him a Christmas card last year.

去年我送给他一张圣诞贺卡。

49. The glass broke into pieces.

这块玻璃摔成了碎片。

50. You needn’t attend the meeting.

你没有必要出息会议。

51. How did you spend your holiday?

你怎么打发假期?

52. They quested both men but neither of them could speak English.

他询问了两个人,但没有一个会说英语。

53. Playing the sport you like is considered as an essential part of

a person’s life.

做自己喜欢的运动被认为是人们生活本质的一部分。

翻译得好辛苦的,还满意的话加点分吧~~~

326、英语小故事(英汉对照)“餐桌上的大学”

Papa, as a son of a dirt-poor farmer, left school early and went to work in a factory, for education was for the rich then.

爸爸是贫困农民的孩子,他很早就辍学了,在一家工厂上班,因为那时教育是富人才能得到的东西。

So, the world became his school.

所以,世界成了他的学校。

With great interest, he read everything he could lay his hands on, listened to the town elders and learned about the world beyond his tiny hometown.

他带着极大的兴趣阅读他能得到的一切东西,倾听镇子上老人们所说的见闻,了解这个世界而非仅限于他所在的小镇。

"There's so much to learn," he'd say."Though we're born stupid, only the stupid remain that way."

“有那么多知识需要我们去学习,”他经常说,“尽管我们生下来的时候一无所知,但只有蠢人才会止步不前。”

He was determined that none of his children would be denied an education.

他下定决心,他的所有孩子都要得到教育。

Thus, Papa insisted that we learn at least one new thing each day.

因此,爸爸坚持要求我们每天都应该学到至少一个新知识。

Though, as children, we thought this was crazy, it would never have occurred to us to deny Papa a request.

但是,作为孩子,我们觉得这有点疯狂,不过我们从来不会违背爸爸的要求。

And dinner time seemed perfect for sharing what we had learned.

晚餐时间似乎是分享我们所学知识的好时候。

We would talk about the news of the day; no matter how insignificant, it was never taken lightly.

我们会谈论那一天的新闻,不管多么微不足道,爸爸从来不会轻视它。

Papa would listen carefully and was ready with some comment, always to the point.

爸爸会认真倾听,随时做出评论,而且评论一直都很中肯。

Then came the moment—the time to share the day's new learning.

这个时刻来了——分享白天新学到的知识的时刻。

Papa, at the head of the table, would push back his chair and pour a glass of red wine, ready to listen.

爸爸坐在桌子的首位,他会把凳子稍微往后挪一点,斟上一杯红酒,准备好倾听我们的分享。

"Felice," he'd say,"tell me what you learned today."

“费利斯,”他说,“告诉我你今天学到了什么。”

"I learned that the population of Nepal is…" Silence.

“我知道了尼泊尔的人口……”一阵沉默。

Papa was thinking about what was said, as if the salvation(拯救) of the world would depend upon it.

爸爸在思考我所说的东西,就好像可以靠它拯救世界似的。

"The population of Nepal. Hmm. Well…" he'd say."Get the map; let's see where Nepal is."

“尼泊尔的人口。嗯。挺好的……”他说,“把地图拿来,让我们看看尼泊尔在哪。”

And the whole family went on a search for Nepal.

然后一家人就开始寻找尼泊尔在地图上的位置。

This same experience was repeated until each family member had a turn.

这种相同的经历会不断重复,直到每个家庭成员都分享了一轮。

Dinner ended only after we had a clear understanding of at least half a dozen such facts.

只有我们清楚了解了至少六个这样的知识,晚餐才算结束。

As children, we thought very little about these educational wonders.

作为孩子,我们不怎么知道这种教育的好处。

Our family, however, was growing together, sharing experiences and participating in one another's education.

但是我们一家人在一起成长,分享各自的见闻,参与到别人的学习过程之中。

And by looking at us, listening to us, respecting our input, affirming(肯定) our value, giving us a sense of dignity, Papa was unquestionably our most influential teacher.

爸爸无疑是对我们影响最大的老师,他看着我们,倾听着我们,尊重我们所说的话,肯定我们的价值,给我们尊严感。

Later during my training as a future teacher, I studied with some of the most famous educators.

后来,在我作为准教师接受培训的时候,我和一些最著名的教育家们研究讨论。

They were imparting(告知) what Papa had known all along—the value of continual learning.

他们传授的是爸爸一直知道的东西——不断学习的重要性。

His technique has served me well all my life.

他的教育方法对我的一生产生了积极影响。

Not a single day has been wasted, though I can never tell when knowing the population of Nepal might prove useful.

我没有浪费掉任何一天,尽管我永远无法告诉你知道尼泊尔的人口什么时候才能派得上用场。

关于大学英语 英译汉到此分享完毕,希望能帮助到您。

大学体验英语四英译汉汉译英选词填空下载 Word模板 爱问共享资料

联系我们

Q Q:

微信号:

工作日:9:30-18:30,节假日休息

微信